Voodoo Ride® Leather Cleaner restores and reconditions leather back to its OEM look and feel. It is a dye-free, scent-free formula that is specifically pH Balanced to leather. Therefore effectively and gently remove build-up deep in the leather without leaving behind any sticky residue.
- pH balanced to leather
- Gently cleans & removes body oils, dirt, grease, and more
- Dye-Free & Scent-Free Formula
- Clean & restore leather with no residue
- UPC: 757558757978
- Made in the USA
NET WT 16 oz.
NET WT. 16oz. (473 Grams)
- PRODUCT DETAILS
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT?
Easily clean and restore your vehicle's leather surfaces with our Leather Cleaner that is free from dyes that could stain and damage the leather surfaces in your vehicle.
Clean leather surfaces that are ready to be treated with our Leather Conditioner.
- Always test leather care products in a small area first.
- Spray Leather Cleaner directly onto the bristles of a Horsehair Brush.
- Gently scrub dirt and smudges off your leather seats & surfaces.
- Use a clean microfiber towel to wipe off the excess cleaner and loosened grime.
- For best results, condition and protect your leather surfaces with Voodoo Ride Leather Conditioner.
If swallowed, call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in the eyes or on the skin, rinse well with water. If on clothes, remove clothes. If breathed in, move the person to fresh air.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM
|Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate||151-21-3||SURFACTANT|
|C9-11 Alcohols Ethoxylated||64366-70-7||SURFACTANT|
|Sodium C14-16 Sulfonate||68439-57-6||SURFACTANT|
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, the information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not precisely match the information in this disclosure.