Dressing-N-Protectant for Vinyl, Rubber, & Plastic
Voodoo Ride® Dressing-N-Protectant versatile water-based formula restores and conditions both interior and exterior vinyl, rubber, and plastic surfaces to their original OEM look and feel. Restore and protect your vehicle's plastic trim and other surfaces to a like new low-sheen finish that is non-greasy and dry to the touch.
- Nourish & protect the Vinyl, Rubber, and Plastic surfaces on your vehicle
- UV blockers prevent & protect colors from fading in the sun
- Sling-free formula is non greasy and is dry to the touch
- Fresh new car scent
- UPC: 757558757947
- Made in the USA
NET WT 16 oz.
- PRODUCT DETAILS
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT?
Not only does our Dressing-N-Protectant smell good it also nourishes and protects your vehicle's faded surfaces and contains UV ray blockers that help reduce and prevent fading. The sprayable formula is non-greasy & restores your vehicle's plastic, vinyl, and rubber surfaces to OEM look and feel.
- Shake well before use.
- Spray Dressing-N-Protectant onto a Microfiber Detailer Sponge.
- Apply a thin layer of Dressing-N-Protectant evenly over a clean, dry surface.
- Remove any excess with a Microfiber Towel.
- Wait a few minutes and repeat for the desired result.
If swallowed, call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in the eyes or on the skin, rinse well with water. If on clothes, remove clothes. If breathed in, move the person to fresh air.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, the information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not precisely match the information in this disclosure.
Where can I apply Dressing-N-Protectant?
You can apply it on any plastic, vinyl, or rubber surfaces on your vehicles.
Can it be used on the interior of my car?
It can be used in your vehicles interior and exterior.