- PRODUCT DETAILS
- DATA SHEET
- Add 4oz. of Voodoo Ride Bubble Gum Wash-N-Wax to a 3-4 gallon bucket full of water, or add 4oz. of car soap to a Voodoo Ride Foam Cannon canister full of clean water and mix.
- Rinse the vehicle with water to get rid of any loose dirt and debris.
- Working from top to bottom, hand wash or spray vehicle using foam cannon until the vehicle is covered in a thick foam layer
- Use a Voodoo Ride Wash Mitt to lather and gently remove any embedded dirt.
- Rinse clean with water and dry using Voodoo Ride Drying Towel.
CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT. Do not swallow. Do not get in eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Wear safety glasses and chemical resistant gloves. FIRST AID TREATMENT: If swallowed, call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water.
Can soap be used with a foam cannon?
Yes you can use it with a water hose foam cannon or with a pressure washer foam cannon.
How much soap to water do I use?
On a foam cannon mix 3-4 oz. soap to 32oz , for a traditional bucket was mix 4oz of soap to a bucket of water.
Is it safe on all surfaces?