Bubble Gum Wash-N-Wax, pH Neutral Car Soap with Carnauba Wax for a high Gloss Finish
Voodoo Ride® Bubble Gum Wax-N-Shine is highly concentrated and creates a dense foam that gently lifts and removes dirt and grime from the surface of your vehicle. Our unique blend of synthetic and natural waxes prevents streaking and spotting for a high gloss finish and enhances wax or sealant protection in between washes.
- Infused with Carnauba Wax for a freshly waxed look!
- Streak-free and residue for a high gloss finish
- pH neutral and safe on all finishes
- Bubblegum scent
- UPC: 757558757855
- Made in the USA
NET WT 16 oz.
- PRODUCT DETAILS
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT?
First off we wanted to make the task of washing your vehicle an easy and more enjoyable one. Our bubble gum scented car soap smells amazing plus its pH-neutral formula is safe on all painted surfaces. Doesn’t strip your vehicle's existing wax coat, it maintains and protects it in between regular waxes.
A just waxed glossy finish that is free of water spots!
- Add 4oz. of Bubble Gum Wash-N-Wax to a 3-4 gallon bucket full of water or add 4oz. of car soap to Foam Cannon canister full of clean water and mix.
- Rinse vehicle with water to get rid of any loose dirt and debris.
- Working from top to bottom, hand wash or spray the vehicle using foam cannon until vehicle is covered in a thick layer of foam.
- Use a Wash Mitt to lather and gently remove any embedded dirt.
- Rinse clean with water and dry using your favorite Voodoo Ride Drying Towel.
CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT. Do not swallow. Do not get in eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Wear safety glasses and chemical-resistant gloves.
FIRST AID TREATMENT: If swallowed, call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on the skin, rinse well with water.
|Sodium C10-16 Sulfonate||27176-87-0||SURFACTANT|
|Sodium C14-16 Sulfonate||68439-57-6||SURFACTANT|
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, the information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not precisely match the information in this disclosure.
Can soap be used with a foam cannon?
Yes, it can be used with any Foam Cannon.
How much soap to water do I use?
In a foam cannon mix 3-4 oz. soap with 32oz. water. For a traditional bucket wash, mix 4oz. of soap into a bucket of water.
Is it safe on all surfaces?