Yellow Clay Bar, Light/Medium Duty
Voodoo Ride® Clay Bar is a synthetic plastic putty that physically pulls embedded dirt and other pollutants on your vehicle's paintwork, glass, plastic, and metal surfaces. For best results, use Voodoo Ride® Clay Bar Lube!
- Extracts embedded dirt & debris from the surface of your vehicle
- Helps sealants & waxes last longer
- Safe on all exterior surfaces of your vehicle
- 160-gram Fine Grade
- UPC: 757558788149
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- Mold a small piece of Clay Bar and into a small patty the size of your palm.
- Spray a generous amount of Voodoo Ride Clay Bar Lube directly onto both the surface you are working on and the Clay Bar.
- Work the Clay Bar in a back-and-forth motion.
- Wipe off the excess product with a clean Microfiber Towel.
Note: If you drop Clay Bar or if it becomes too dirty, discard and use a new piece.
How often should I clay bar my car?
There is no set schedule to do it, simply feel your paint after each wash if it feels bumpy or rough its time to clay!
Can clay bar still be used if I drop on the floor?
No, throw It out and get a new piece.