Grape Car Shampoo, Extreme Foaming Formula, for Ultimate High Gloss Finish
Voodoo Ride® Grape Car Shampoo extreme foaming dual action formula is tough on dirt and gentle on all surfaces of your vehicle. The thick foam creates a blanket of soft scrubbing bubbles that gently remove all dirt and debris from your vehicle that rinses clean with no residue revealing a vibrant high shine finish.
- Highly concentrated formula
- pH neutral so it's safe on all surfaces
- Streak-free for a vibrant high shine finish
- Grape scent
- UPC: 757558757893
- Made in the USA
NET WT 16 oz.
- PRODUCT DETAILS
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT?
First off who doesn’t love a grape-scented car soap? Not only does our Grape Car Shampoo smell amazing it is the perfect maintenance car soap to keep your ride nice and shiny. The super-concentrated formula can be used with any of our Foam Cannons or with a traditional 2 bucket wash system. Shine enhancers add an extra layer of protection for a more vibrant long-lasting shine.
A super clean and shiny car! Keeps your car's painted surface looking its best all year long!
- Add 4oz. of Grape Car Shampoo to a 3-4 gallon bucket full of water or add 4oz. of car soap to Foam Cannon canister full of clean water and mix.
- Rinse the vehicle with water to get rid of any loose dirt and debris.
- Working from top to bottom, hand wash or spray the vehicle using foam cannon until vehicle is covered in a thick layer of foam.
- Use a Wash Mitt to lather and gently remove any embedded dirt.
- Rinse clean with water and dry using your favorite Voodoo Ride Drying Towel.
CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT. Do not swallow. Do not get in eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Wear safety glasses and chemical-resistant gloves.
FIRST AID TREATMENT: If swallowed, call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on the skin, rinse well with water.
|Sodium C10-16 Sulfonate
|Sodium C14-16 Sulfonate
|C9-11 Alcohols Ethoxylated
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, the information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not precisely match the information in this disclosure.
Can soap be used with a foam cannon?
Yes, it can be used with any Foam Cannon.
How much soap to water do I use?
In a foam cannon, mix 3-4 oz. soap with 32oz. water. For a traditional bucket wash, mix 4oz. of soap into a bucket of water.
Is it safe on all surfaces?