Voodoo Ride ® Lemonade Foam-N-Wash super-concentrated formula breaks thru dirt and grime fast without removing existing wax or polish. pH neutral formula is tough on dirt but gentle on the finish.
- Safe for All Painted Surfaces!
- Lemon Citrus Scent!
- pH Balanced
- NET WT 16oz
- UPC: 757558757879
- Made in the USA
- PRODUCT DETAILS
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT?
First off, the lemonade scent smells amazing! Secondly, our New Super Foam Technology is designed to gently break down even the toughest dirt on contact. Our versatile formula keeps your daily driver clean & spotless and removes heavy dirt and mud from your dirt bikes, ATVs, UTVs, and more.
A clean and shiny vehicle that is free of dirt and grime!
- Add 4oz. of Voodoo Ride Lemonade Foam-N-Wash to a 3-4 gallon bucket full of water or add 4oz. of car soap to Voodoo Ride Foam Cannon canister full of clean water and mix.
- Rinse vehicle with water to get rid of any loose dirt and debris.
- Working from top to bottom, hand wash or spray the vehicle using foam cannon until vehicle is covered in a thick layer of foam.
- Use a Voodoo Ride Wash Mitt to lather and gently remove any embedded dirt.
- Rinse clean with water and dry using your favorite Voodoo Ride Drying Towel.
CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT. Do not swallow. Do not get in eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Wear safety glasses and chemical-resistant gloves.
FIRST AID TREATMENT: If swallowed, call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on the skin, rinse well with water.
|Sodium C10-16 Sulfonate||27176-87-0||SURFACTANT|
|Sodium C14-16 Sulfonate||68439-57-6||SURFACTANT|
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, the information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not precisely match the information in this disclosure.
Can soap be used with a foam cannon?
Yes, it can be used with any Foam Cannon.
How much soap to water do I use?
In a foam cannon mix 3-4 oz. soap with 32oz. water. For a traditional bucket wash, mix 4oz. of soap into a bucket of water.
Is it safe on all surfaces?