Voodoo Ride® Sealant-N-Protectant UV protection keeps your car, truck, or SUV looking its best longer. Our pH-neutral formula smells great and is safe on all exterior surfaces. In addition, the creamy-like formula is easy to apply and remove to quickly seal and protect your vehicle’s top coat from harsh contaminants.
- Long-lasting protection against road grime and contaminants.
- Enhance vehicles color for long-lashing shine
- UV protection
- New Car Scent
- UPC: 757558757961
- Made in the USA
NET WT 16oz.
- PRODUCT DETAILS
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT?
Voodoo Ride Sealant-N-Protectant is a great and less expensive option for a ceramic coating. The Sealant-N-Protectant formula bonds with the exterior of your vehicle creating a long-lasting protective barrier that protects against environmental or other contaminants.
Lustrous long-lasting shine and a protective barrier that protects your vehicle painted surfaces from the sun's harmful UV rays.
- Shake well before use. Apply 3-4 drops of Voodoo Ride Sealant-N-Protectant onto a Voodoo Ride Microfiber Towel.
- Apply evenly onto the surface of your clean, dry vehicle and let it sit for 15-20 minutes until dry.
- Wipe off any residue with a clean Voodoo Ride Microfiber Towel. Always test on a small area before use!
If swallowed, call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in the eyes or on the skin, rinse well with water. If on clothes, remove clothes. If breathed in, move the person to the fresh air.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM
|Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbons||64742-47-8||CLEANING AGENT|
|Aluminum Silicate||Withheld as CBI||CLEANING AGENT|
|Acrylic polymer||Withheld as CBI||CLEANING AGENT|
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, the information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not precisely match the information in this disclosure.