Wax-N-Shine, UV Blockers & Shine Enhancing Carnauba Wax for Long Lasting Shine
Voodoo Ride® Wax-N-Shine is a liquid soft wax formula that is easy to use and apply. Protects against the sun's harmful UV rays that can damage your vehicle's top coat over time.
- Amazing long-lasting shine
- UV protection
- Banana Scent
- UPC: 757558757954
- Made in the USA
NET WT 16 oz.
- PRODUCT DETAILS
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT?
The easiest way to protect your vehicle from harmful UV rays and other contaminants. Our Wax-N-Shine liquid wax formula smells good and is easy to apply. Protects your vehicle painted surfaces against oxidation. Use on your car, truck, SUV, motorcycle, or boat for a long-lasting high gloss shine.
- Use after you wash and thoroughly dry your vehicle. Shake well before use.
- Apply about 3-4 drops of Voodoo Ride Wax-N-Shine on a Voodoo Ride Microfiber Detailer.
- Working on small areas of the car, distribute a thin, even layer of Voodoo Ride Wax-N-Shine.
- Buff in a circular motion until the wax becomes clear. Continue working this way until you have completed the entire vehicle. Remove any excess with a Voodoo Ride Microfiber Towel.
If swallowed, call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in the eyes or on the skin, rinse well with water. If on clothes, remove clothes. If breathed in, move the person to fresh air.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM
|Glycol Stearate||Withheld as CBI||SURFACTANT|
|Light Aromatic Hydrocarbons||64742-47-8||CLEANING AGENT|
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, the information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not precisely match the information in this disclosure.
What do I need to apply it on my vehicle?
You can use our Microfiber Detailer Sponge or the Orbital Polisher.
Is it safe on ceramic coats?
Yes, it is safe on all painted surfaces.