Wheel-N-Tire Brush, Heavy-Duty Cleaning Brush
Voodoo Ride® Wheel-N-Tire Brush chemical-resistant feathered bristles gently clean away any caked-on dirt, grease, or grime on tires, wheels, engine bay, and other surfaces on your vehicle. The flagged tip bristles on the brush get into all the hard-to-reach crevices for a deep clean. Save time and effort pair it with your favorite Voodoo Ride cleaners to deep clean your wheels, tires, and other surfaces on your vehicle.
- Non-Slip Ergonomic Handle
- Soft Feathered Chemical Resistant Bristles
- For wheels, tires, engine bay, exterior plastics, liners, & more!
- UPC: 757558788347
- PRODUCT DETAILS
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT?
Say goodbye to greasy wheels, dusty exterior plastics, and dirty trim. The Wheel-N-Tire Brush can handle any cleaning job. The soft microfiber bristles gently lift and remove dirt and grime from any surface of your vehicle, simply spray the surface with your favorite Voodoo Ride cleaners, let sit for a few minutes, then scrub the surface with the Wheel-N-Tire brush for the ultimate deep clean.
Save time and effort on your vehicles dirty wheels when you pair the Wheel-N-Tire Brush with our Wheel Cleaner with Iron Remover to gently and efficiently clean and remove brake dust and more from your wheels.
For Wheels & Tires
- Fill the bucket with clean water and 3-4 ounces of your favorite Voodoo Ride car soap.
- Dip Wheel-N-Tire Brush in the bucket with water and soap solution.
- Scrub the entire surface of the tire and wheel then rinse clean with water.
For engine bay, exterior plastics, trim, and more using Voodoo Ride Cleaners
- Spray the surface that needs to be cleaned with your favorite Voodoo Ride cleaners.
- Scrub the surface with the brush to gently remove dirt, dust, and any other contaminants.
- Rinse clean with water and dry with your favorite Voodoo Ride towel
Cleaning your Wheel-N-Tire Brush is super easy, there are just a few things that you should remember to keep your Wheel-N-Tire Brush “like new” longer.
- Spray Wheel-N-Tire Brush with Pad Cleaner and dip into a bucket of clean water to remove any dirt and leftover product on the brush.
- Rinse the brush with water until the water comes out clean.
- Shake out excess water let air dry in the shade and store in a cool dry place.